TOTAL: 1456074 - TODAY: 227 - YESTERDAY: 200

☆★掲示板(Free Board)

1. HOME >
  2. ☆★掲示板(Free Board)
안녕하세요 hugedoonabaefan 投稿日:2013年08月04日 22:20
Hello Hanada-san!

I saw your message on the board. I am happy to help you translate your hp into Korean but you will have to let me know which part specifically. You can leave me a message on the Talk board or you can email me. The email address is as in the above.

I am also very happy that I am getting to another Doona fan to be friends with.

As you know, Doona is still in the United States. I think she was in New York City for a while again to work with the Kiehl's NY doing photo shoots and talking with the Kiehl's people. Now I believe she is back in Chicago to continue with the Jupiter Ascending filming. I think she might have to wait around a long time to shoot her part because she is playing a small role.

I hope she will soon meet her next film project soon. I want to see her in a Doona Bae film like "Air Doll". I also hope that she can work with Director Bong Joon-Ho again because I loved Doona in "Barking Dogs never bite" (플란다스의 개).

I am going to link your posting about the location area of Air Doo in my Tumblr posting now. Thank you again for your permission.

I will try to drop in again soon.

By the way, I love your photos!

Hugs and kisses,

Emmy :)
Re: 안녕하세요 Lebahana 投稿日:2013年08月05日 20:35
Thanks for your valuable information, emmy-san.
I’m very honored for your request.

So, could I translate my page to간단한 한글?
Or, could you translate to한글 in your HP or blog by yourself?

Either OK, but in first case, I try to translate my page of “Location area of “Air Doll”.
In second case, you can translate to한글 for my every pages.
Anyway I’d like see your pages if you done for them.
Please let me know your page’s URL on board if you can permit it

By the way, my opinion is almost same to you.
I also hope that she’ll work with Director Bong Joon-Ho(ポン・ジュノ監督) again.
There are many fan of him in Japan, and love for Doona in "Barking Dogs never bite"(
ほえる犬は噛まない) too.
Especially, I like the scene of Doona’s internal broadcasting into the apartment from the office for the girl that she looking for her dog.
(特に、ペ・ドゥナが団地の管理事務室から愛犬を探す少女のために“管内放送”をするシーンが好きです)

Emmy-san, I’m so interesting your information for Doona, because it’s just difficult to get newest info about her in Japan.
I’m so happy if you’ll write them on my board again.

Lebahana

※From Yurikamome-line

☆IMG_2013_151513.jpg

お名前 :記憶
タイトル
本文
| | 特大 | | | 斜線 | 下線 | 取消線 | |

添付画像 1枚目:
2枚目:
削除キー (半角英数字8文字以内)