TOTAL: 1456170 - TODAY: 323 - YESTERDAY: 200

☆★掲示板(Free Board)

1. HOME >
  2. ☆★掲示板(Free Board)
it is me again :) qaz 投稿日:2013年08月06日 10:44
i tried to reply directly to your post below but it didn't go through, i'm not sure why. So i just write a new message here.

Anyway, thanks for your reply. So, shall i call you Lebahana then? And thank you so much morikuma-san for all those beautiful pictures. Both of you are definately great detectives. I am very impressed with all your findings.

It is nice to know you used to stay in KL before. I hope you had great time staying in Malaysia.

I love shopping at Sungei Wang Plaza too, because it is so near to my office and you can get really affordale items there. It is one of the oldest shopping complexes in KL, but the surrounding area has turned into high-end fashion designers street, 5-stars hotel and al-fresco cafés. so it is kinda interesting to see (especially during Christmas) middle income earners as well as rich people & tourists do their shopping in that area.

And it is nice to bond with other Doona's fans from other part of the world. Should thanks Doona for the bonding :)

cheers,
qaz
Re: it is me again :) Lebahana 投稿日:2013年08月06日 20:52
Gaz-san, thanks for your reply and post to my board.
Just call me "Lebahana" please.
Either OK, it's my handle name.

I went to KL again two years ago,so I also surprise the changing of city area.But "Bakute" restaurant that I love there is still near by JLN Imbi.
Anyway I'm happy to meet to Doona's fan in Malaysia.

Please interchange the information for Doona-san on this board.

Lebahana

2011.8.17-22:KUL 029.JPG

お名前 :記憶
タイトル
本文
| | 特大 | | | 斜線 | 下線 | 取消線 | |

添付画像 1枚目:
2枚目:
削除キー (半角英数字8文字以内)